- Airtel DTH cusotmer care - 24*7 customer support in 10 languages
- North Hub - 0124 4448080
- East Hub - 033 44448080
- West Hub - 020 44448080
- South Hub - 080 44448080
- Email ID - digitalTV@airtel.in
- Call - 020-40181400
- Airtel Mobile - 12150 | 1800-102-8080
Airtel Digital TV Customer Care
The Airtel Digital TV customer care number is available 24*7 and supports 10 languages. Airtel Digital TV customer care gives easy and accurate solutions to all questions and queries raised by the customer. Airtel Digital tv complaints can also be registered by calling Airtel Digital TV customer care number.
Airtel digital TV toll free number for airtel customers is 12150 and for Non Airtel Customers are 18001028080
Tolled numbers for Non Airtel Customers are:
- North Hub : 0124 4448080 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
- East Hub : 033 44448080 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
- West Hub : 020 44448080 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
- South Hub : 080 44448080 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
The service will be faster, if the existing customers call form the registered telephone number or else customer has to give the customer ID. Customer can also send ones queries, comments or suggestions to the mail id digitalTV@airtel.in.
To Buy New Connection
- Call Airtel Digital TV toll free number 12148 (from airtel mobile) OR 1860 500 6500 (Local call charges apply)
- Send an SMS DTH to 54325.
For Dth Services
- Balance and Validity : SMS BAL to 54325
- Online Recharge : SMS PAY <16 digit coupon number> to 54325
- Order Movies : SMS SP <Show Code> to 54325
- Add Topup : SMS Add <TopUp name> to 54325
- Delete Topup : SMS REM <TopUp name> to 54325
- START any Service : SMS START to 54325
- STOP any Service : SMS STOP to 54325
- Dealer Details (upto 5 dealer details) : SMS Dealer <Pin code of area> to 54325
- To get next 5 dealer details : SMS Dealer more <Pin code of area> to 54325
- Information about Topup/Channel : SMS GET <channel name> to 54325 or GET<channel no.> to 54325
For Complaint Registration
Customer can all up the Airtel Digital TV customer care to raise Airtel Digital TV complaints. When the complaint is registered, a ticket number will be issued for further reference. Within 48 hours, most of the complaints will be sorted out, except the Airtel Digital TV complaints regarding the non-receipt of signals due to bad weather.
If the customer is not satisfied with the Airtel Digital TV customer care, then the nodal officer can be contacted by giving the ticket number issued by the call center.