Airtel Digital TV Recharge
Airtel digital tv recharge is quite simple and easy. There are a number of Airtel Digital TV recharge packages available. Customer will receive a message on the TV itself, if the account balance is low or negative. Other way to get the account details is to go to My Account from EPG menu, so even after recharging, one can get the Airtel digital tv recharge details from My Account. The Airtel Digital TV recharge packages can be used only if a base pack is subscribed.
Airtel Digital TV recharge is possible through online and offline processes. The following are the three ways by which Airtel Digital TV recharge is possible.
The official website of airtel www.airtel.in/digitaltv can be used for Airtel Digital TV recharge. For this, the customer should register with ones customer ID to get a secure login ID and password.
Steps to recharge:
- Login to the website
- Choose the recharge option on the left menu
- Select the customer ID for the account to be recharged
- Current account balance and the previous Airtel digital tv recharge details can be seen
- Click on recharge
- A highly secure page will be displayed
- Enter the recharge amount between 200 and 9,999
- Select the payment mode
- Click on pay now
- It will be redirected to online payment gateway or customers internet banking site for entering the payment details.
- A reference ID will be given for the successful transaction. The account will be recharged immediately and the Airtel Digital TV recharge details will be reflected within 4 hours.
One can also recharge the digital TV account by using Master/Visa credit card or net banking from any of the listed banks, so that the amount will be transferred directly from ones account.
|| State Bank of India
|| Union Bank Of India
||State Bank of Indore
||Kotak Mahindra Bank
||Bank of Baroda
||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
||State Bank of Patiala
||Bank Of India
Through Airtel Mobile
By using the mChek application, one can recharge the account by sending an SMS along with the customer ID. Customers have to register the airtel mobile number with the credit card issuing bank to get a One Time Password (OTP) to avail this facility. The steps to recharge through mChek are:
- SMS PAYDIGITALTV <Amount> <10-digit Customer ID> and send it to 543219
- Credit card needs to be entered from which the payment is to be made
- mChek transaction should be secured with mChek Pin to authorize all the future transaction
Customer can call the toll free number 18001028080 or 020-40181400 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting from any registered mobile number which helps to recognize the customer ID. The steps to be followed are
- Choose account recharge form menu option
- Select the recharge amount
- Enter the credit card details
Airtel Digital TV recharge details will be updated as soon as the recharge is successfully completed.